Right Nostril is closing after 7 weeks from Rhinoplasty and there is a bump on the bridge bone. Is this normal?

I did a rhinoplasty on June 25 to reduce the width of my nose. In the past 2 weeks the right nostril of the nose is closing making it hard to breath from and I am noticing a bump on the bridge bone. on my 1 month check up the surgeon injected my nose with Steriods and said all of this si because of swollen and excessive scaring. He asked me to use nose conse at night to keep the nostril open. I feel so frustrated and is this is normal? is the dr. good? do I get another consultation?
Please click here to view the photographs zacharymik posted in relation to this question.

+1
It is always difficult to comment on question without any photographs or a phyiscal examination of the nose but it sound like you are having collapse of your right nostril. If you had previously had significant nasal trauma in the past this could have left scar tissue in that area that is changing the way the area is healing. I usually use cartilage from the septum to support the lower cartilage of the nose to try and prevent collapse. The  use of a nasal stent may help althought I don't know how effective it is in the long-term. If you still have questions your surgeon can take another look and offer further advice. If you are concerned about your doctor, a second opinion is often worthwhile. Many times the second opinion offers the same advice and this can be helpful. Usually we recommend waiting a year before doing any revisions of a rhinoplasty.

Aurora Plastic Surgeon