I want a nose job and perhaps another surgery to I'm prove facial definition. What procedure would you recommend? (photos)
Doctor Answers (6)
Tip refinement rhinoplasty with hump reduction and facial definition
- reducing the dorsal hump
- refining the tip (to make it more defined and reduce visibility of the round cartilages)
- tip rotation (hard to tell from the photo angles but it looks like your tip may be slightly ptotic)
- possibly a septoplasty to improve the crookedness on front view
In terms of facial definition, some options for you could include:
- cheek implants that can be placed at the same time as rhinoplasty surgery and these are permanent
- dermal fillers are a temporary option but very effective for adding definition to cheeks, jaw line and other areas that would benefit from a bit of volume to create a more heart shaped face
- buccal fat removal > if there is a storage of fat in the buccal area (in the space below your cheeks where your teeth meet) which can create a more contoured look to the cheeks
Rhinoplasty options for bridge bump and rounded tip
To address your cheek bones and facial definition you could consider cheek implants, skin fillers or facial fat grafting. It's hard to tell from your photos alone what would be the best for you, though.
You can read more about bridge bump rhinoplasty and see some before and after photos at my web reference link below.
Rhinoplasty or possibly Septorhinoplasty Candidate
You might also like...
Rhinoplasty candidate for broken nose, bulbous tip and dorsal bump
Rhinoplasty goals for bulbous tip , hump, and crooked nose.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.