I'm 22 years old and have scalds from boiling water. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

Hi! I had an accident in the kitchen when I was 5 years old. Now I'm 22 years old and would like to do something about because I feel it takes something from my confidence :| My parents told me it was a 3rd degree burn, but I think it's only in a small area as the rest feels like mild scars and discoloration What can I do about it? Will laser help me improve the look of those scars and discoloration

Burn scar therapy

+1
For the most part your scars are permanent. However if any of them are functionally limiting your range of motion then formal surgical scar revision may be indicated. Otherwise for the discoloration, topical scar gel therapy may be helpful.  See below:

Although the results of scar therapy vary from person to person and scar to scar, the final results are typically permanent.
Not infrequently potential patients avoid surgery because fear of an unsightly scar. To remedy this, I now utilize and formulate compounded topical creams to treat, relieve and minimize scars for each of my patients:
• new scars
• old scars
• surgical scars
• keloid scars
• stretch marks
• hypertrophic scars
• hyperpigmented (dark) scars
• various acne scars, and more...
These scar removal creams contain prescription strength medications each individually known to reduce and/or reverse the scarring process but never before compounded together into one high potency formulation. These medications are added to a base of anhydrous silicone (the most common ingredient in everyday topical scar therapy) and Pracaxi oil, found in the Amazon rainforest and known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many health insurance plans actually cover the cost of the creams and they can be delivered directly to the patients door step. In other words, no need for multiple trips to the doctor for expensive and painful laser treatments, or wasted money on minimally effective over-the-counter topical scar therapy gels or silicone sheets that are unsightly and/or fail to stay on. Instead, with just two applications a day my patients now perform scar therapy in the comfort of their own home. Glad to help.