Possible to Vibrate Radiesse Away?

I hate the radiesse results. Especially around my mouth. I hear people say it dissolves faster in Mobile areas. Would this imply that Vibrating the area could maybe help ? I bought one of those vibrator toothbrushes, trying to vibrate the area either from inside my mouth or on the skin from the outside. Please tell me this will help dissolve it faster?

Vibration to dissolve Radiesse

+1

As I am unaware of a study investigating vibration energy and the longevity of Radiesse, I can not answer your question. You are thinking logically and there may be a results but I also don't know if there would be any negative side effects from doing the vibration.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.