How Many Vials of Dermal Filler Do You Do Typically, to Enhance Hollow Cheeks?

I am skinny and have very hollow sunken cheeks. How many vials of hyraulonic acid fillers will it take per cheek, to fill out the hollows and then enhance them?

Amount of filler for hollow cheeks

+2

The amount of filler necessary to volumize hollow cheeks will vary greatly depending on the individual.  As stated by Dr. Wallach, it can take as little as half of a syringe or possibly 1 or 2 syringes depending on the volume loss. It is best to get a consultation by a trusted physician to estimate the amount that you will need.

Tarrytown Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers for cheeks

+2

The amount of filler to add volume to the cheeks really depends upon the individual needss. I have palced 1/2 a syringe in each side and sometimes I have added 1 or 2 syringes per side to achieve the desired goal.