I had only one vial of sculptra. If don't get more, how long will it take to my result (which I'm not happy with) to wear off?

I'm 19 days after one vial of Sculptra. I had big swelling at the beginning which was slowly going down for about two weeks. Now I still see some fullness in my face , which defintely didn't go back to the state from before injection. I'm not sure if its still some edema or maybe already growth. At this moment I'm already a bit overfilled, and if I start to grow I will be definitely too full. If I don't get any more sculptra will my result start to fade faster.

Sculptra and edema

+1
Sculptra is an amazing product and the full effect of each injection takes 4 to 6 weeks to determine.  After 19 days you may still be somewhat swollen although this would be unusual.  I would return to the treating physician for examination but I have not seen full correction or over-correction after one one vial in a single treatment.

Scuptra results

+1

It can take 1-2 months to see the final effect from a Sculptra treatment and it would be unusual for one treatment with one vial to cause overfill.  You definitely could still have some swelling resolving at this point, so I would just give it a little more time before making a decision as to having more or not.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon