I Had a VI Peel on Tuesday. Thursday I Started Getting Raised "Welt" Type of Pimples?

Saturday, after cleaning the house and perspiring I have many raised, red bumps on my neck, forehead and now my face. They hurt, burn and itch. Some are hard and turning a darker red. Any suggestions?

Contact your doctor

+1

Please contact whoever preformed your peel. It could be a minor issue, however it is hard to tell without a picture. 

HELLO

+1

You need to contact your Doctor that did the VIpeel to get instructions on what to do. Without an exam we cannot give you adequate advice.