Is Vevazz Body Sculpting a Viable Option for Loosing the Stomach Pooch?

I have a muffin top that I can't get rid of though exercise alone. I don't need to actually loose any weight, but I am tired of looking like I might be in my first trimester of pregnancy. My abdominal muscles are pretty tight and I looked into laser lipo, which I was told I would be a good candidate for but I am not ready for the time commitment for the recovery. I just want to get the extra tummy pooch away in time for swimsuit season in two months.

Try CoolSculpting

+1
CoolSculpting is great for those who have areas of fat that are not responding to diet and exercise alone. One often hears with CoolSculpting that if you can grab it, you can treat it, and what you are describing sounds like you will be an ideal candidate for the procedure.

You should consult a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who can evaluate your skin and fat to determine which of several procedures are now available for you. If you chose CoolSculpting, we recommend what is called Treat to Transformation: treat enough times to make a difference. You lose 20% of the fat with each treatment, and sometimes more than one treatment is needed to make the area look like you want it to look.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculping for fat reduction in a physically fit individual

+1

CoolSculpting is a safe procedure that freezes fat in individuals that need to slim down. but are not able to do so.  Freezing kills the fat cells and afte rone treatment at least 20% of the cells die although sometimes we see more clinically.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice.  The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Ronald Shelton, MD