Will Vesicare Interfere with TT Surgery?

I have a mildly over active bladder and have been prescribed to take 5mg Vesicare once daily for the next 3 months... will i have to wait until I am no longer on this medication before having a tummy tuck? Will it interfere with the anesthesia, recovery or the process of the abdominoplasty itself? Thanks for your help.

Vesicare and surgery

+2
Vesicare works by relaxing the bladder muscles. It may have effects on the anesthesia and I would suggest that you discuss this with your urologist and then ask a plastic surgeon to inquire of the anesthesiologist prior to scheduling surgery.