Vertigo Halfway Through Invisalign Treatment. What Do I Do?

Using invisalign to correct bite and TMJ. About halfway through and bottom teeth done. 2-3 weeks ago when started first aligner that was top only got severe vertigo that has not gone away. Should I wait to continue or move to next aligner in hopes that as bite improves vertigo goes away?

Vertigo with Invisalign

+1

Vertigo can be a sign of TMJ problems.  You had problems with the jaw before starting your Invisalign.  Moving the teeth triggered more symptoms.  You need to go back to your doctor to be evaluated.  Your case is more complicated and the doctor is aware you had a problem before beginning treatment.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist