What Would Cause Vertical Scars to Appear 2 Weeks Post Tummy Tuck?

2 weeks post 12/23/09 TT, vertical scars appeared ½ in. apart running from belly button to TT scar & extending above BB. Above BB not as deep & nearly gone. Below BB - 1/8 in. wide & white. PS said binder pinched skin causing scars. Binder was too big. Is that possible? What else could cause this? Do white scars like this fade completely? (photo attached)

Strange pigment discoloration abdominoplasty incision (tummy tuck): Don't get a tan prior to tummy tuck

There appears to be a rectangular dart in the pubic area that looks like a truncated w incision with an inverted rectangular tongue instead of an inverted V. Probably used because the surgeon could not completely transpose the umbilical wound to a strictly transverse pubic incision. There is a scar around the neo- umbilicus so I don’t think it is a min-tummy tuck. My guess is that you are normally a fair skinned individual with a dark tan and underwent epidermolysis from tension lines between the umbilicus and pubic incisions resulting in loss of pigment in the epidermal layer. Alternatively, if you had a spray tan this could be due to a similar loss of pigment in th top or abraded layer of the skin. This may be due aggravated by a loose fitting garment. Generally as your tan fades and epidermis recovers, the pgiment discrepancy should resolve and become less