Vertical Forehead/eyebrow indented scar revision question (Photo)

It has now been 3 months without significant improvement. It was not sutured at the time (far from medical attention) but butterfly bandaged to approximate. Difficult spot near the vertical lines btn brow and horizontal winkles. Still red but contour deformity bothers me most. What would give definitive treatment in as few treatments as possible? Z vs W plasty vs Dermabrasion vs Perc scar release? Not interested in fillers because they are temporary. I do not get keloids

Scar revision for depressed scar of forehead.

+1
Scar revision for depressed scar of forehead would be best done with proper excision and closure without z, w, or other closure with added lines. It will not get better with more time except for the redness 

Forehead Scar Revision

+1
If you are looking for a permanent solution, it appears from the limited photos that you will need a scar revision.  Scars are noticeable for 3 reasons: 1) color 2) width and 3) depression/elevation.  To minimize the appearance of a scar, you want it to be pencil thin, flat with the surrounding tissue, and as close to color as the surrounding skin.  Most of this is surgical technique dependent, but in my office we also recommend post surgical anti-scar treatments to minimize visibility.   Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD