3 years ago my jaw was broken in 3 places how can I fix my face being disproportionate? (photos)

how can I fix the fact that the left side of my face looks different than the right. My jaw used to be very angular like in my first picture but now its rounded is this the hospitals fault or was this just the best that could be done at the time

Jawline Changes After Fracture Repair

+1
Jaw fractures and their repair and the scar tissue that develops from them will change the appearance of the jawline in many cases. The scar tissue will round out many previous more angular areas. This may be able to be improved with implants or bone reshaping but more photos and x-rays are needed first to make a better analysis.