How I Can Verify a Doctor Has a Licence to Work?

I went to seduction cosmetic surgery en Doral city. And Dr patrick Z Abuzeni works there. When I saw the web said he is board cert. But when I put his name on goole the result were different. Can somebody help me please I`m looking for a brazilian B L. they price me first with $5500.0 then $4900.00 and last $4500.00 I didnt meet Dr

Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in Miami

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Miami has some great Board Certified Plastic Surgeons who work in town. You can check the American Board Of Plastic Surgery Website(see below the link)  Unfortunately there are also a lot of scoundrels and frauds(the evening news).  You can check to see if your doctor has a medical license  and what type of license in the state of Florida by viewing the Department of Health the links of the below.  Hope this helps.

Good luck and thank you for your question.

Sincerely,

Anire Okpaku MD

Board Certified Plastic Surgeons

Contact the ASPS, American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.  This is the board in which Plastic Surgeons are certified.  You can call or email them for a list of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area.  They will be happy to assist you.  Best of luck.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

For a Brazilian Butt Lift you need a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

You can visit The American society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, or The american society of plastic surgery.

check the dr. and they can also tell you if he is board certified.

Also make sure that the facility is fully accredited.

Questions to Ask Before Your Brazilian Butt Lift

Brazilian butt lift is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen and back.

It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

• 1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
    • a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
    • b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
  • 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
    • a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
  • 3.Where is the surgery performed
    • a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
  • 4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
    • a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Verify a Doctor Has a Licence

The ASPS and American society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites are a good starting point to identify if a surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon. Board certification and expertise in the procedure are key to good results from the BBL surgery.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS