Varicose Veins Preventing Movement in Leg?

I have a major vericose vein from my ankle to the upper thigh on right leg. I am having major problems twisting my knee when walking and going up stairs. Could the veins be the problem or is it my knee having problems. Is there one doctor that does knee repair and vericose veins both? Or do i have to go to two different doctors.

Early ultrasound to assess varicose vein problems in the legs

Varicose veins and venous reflux can cause symptoms of pain and early muscle fatigue.  I would recommend early intervention begining with an ultrasound.