Is Venus freeze the best procedure to flatten and tighten my lower abdomen? (photos)

I am thinking about getting the Venus freeze done for my lower abdomen. I am 31 with 6 children 127lb and 5'6" (all same father) since we usually get asked and am in great shape besides my lower tummy. How many treatments to actually tighten up or would you recommend a different procedure. I am just now 3 months postpartum with our last child.

Venus Freeze

+1
Hi Tramador,
Venus Freeze is a radiofrequency treatment for crepe paper, wrinkled or loose skin.  It will not help you to speak of, except in the area right around the upper tummy button..
See a board certified plastic surgeon who is a member of ASAPS or ASPS to be assessed for a formal tummy tuck or CoolSculpting.  All the best,
"Dr. Joe"

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

After 6 kids, abdominal laxity probably needs tummy tuck

+1
I think that you will be wasting you money with anything but a tummy tuck.  The muscle will probably need to be repaired and that can't be done with surgery.  Steve Weiner, MD

Steven F. Weiner, MD