Venus Freeze to Attain a More Gaunt Face?

I've been looking into the venus freeze for quite sometime and I understand how it works. I wanted an opinion: is this a good way to go about it? The doctor turns up the heat/frequency? Or are there other ways where I can achieve this... I don't want a total sunken in look, I have slimmer cheeks and high cheekbones, I just want my cheekbones to jut out more... I don't know if vaser liposuction is okay on the face, and I don't want anything invasive unless that is my only option.. Thanks! :D

Venus Freeze to achieve a more gaunt face

+1

I believe what you are saying is that you want your cheekbones to appear stronger and larger than they are now? I don't think Venus Freeze is going to be your answer then, or Ultherapy, or any other radio frequency device. I think what you need is to have fillers added to your cheekbone area and build that up. It would be much smarter to do this than to treat areas that don't need to be treated. Plus, at some point, you may want more overall facial volume so don't limit that!

Venus Freeze (Radio-Frequency) Facial Tightening Versus Ultherapy by Ulthera (Ultrasound)

+1

Hi K,  Ultherapy by Ulthera is an ultrasound technology that lifts and tightens the skin and muscles of the face by stimulating natural collagen production.  It is preferred by the majority of aesthetic physicians over the radio-frequency technologies such as Venus Freeze, Thermage, Titan, etc.  Good luck and be well.   Dr. P  Encino, CA

Michael A. Persky, MD