Completely Flat Tummy Muscles - Super Saggy Skin? (photo)

Love the way i look dressed, but hate my saggy tummy. What is my best option to fix my yucky tummy? I have had 5 children; including one that was 10lbs, one 9:7 lber, and one c/s. But my muscles are intact. When I do a plank position my tummy skin literally hangs off me.

Tummy tuck best for loose skin

+2

You are an excellent candidate for a FULL TT. The scar may be placed within the bikini bottom you are wearing in the photograph. Having said that, you look great for having had 5 children!

Tummy Tuck vs Mini Tummy Tuck

+2

Although I can see your concern when leaning over, skin laxity in the most fit of people occurs in that position.  An examination in person would be necessary to determine what, if anything, is necessary.  You appear to be in very good shape.  I would not perform surgery on you unless I knew I could make you look much better.  Find the plastic surgeon with elite credentials.

Treat Loose Skin of Abdomen after Pregnancy?

+1

You should be very proud of your appearance after five pregnancies. However, to adequately address the redundant skin present, tummy tuck surgery would be necessary. The status of your abdominal wall muscles can be evaluated during surgery;   reapproximation of the rectus abdominals muscles in the midline can be done if necessary.

I would suggest that you select your plastic surgeon carefully; ask to see lots of examples of his/her work helping patients in your situation.

Completely Flat Tummy Muscles - Super Saggy Skin?

+1

Based on the posted photos and your description you are a candidate for skin only TT. Best to verify this with an IN PERSON evaluation with boarded PSs in your city. 

Minilipectomy varient

+1

I call that a prune belly in some cases. For me it requires 2 skin excisions, one at the level of the umbilicus, the other in the bikini area.The quality of wound healing is important as the scar needs to be as fine line as possible. It is also important to map out the planned surgery in sitting and standing positions.

Terry A. Cromwell, MD (retired)
Lafayette Plastic Surgeon

Completely Flat Tummy Muscles - Super Saggy Skin

+1

You seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck to remove the excess skin that is present. There would be an incision at the navel, and a large incision in the bikini line. You may be one of the few tummy tuck patients that doesn't need any muscle tightening. If that is correct, you may expect somewhat less post-op pain than others might have. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.