Can Veneers Be Done If Teeth Are Not Straight?

My teeth are not bad just a little crooked I can live with them but I don't like them. Also what places do you suggest me go see for a consultation In the NY-NJ- area for veneers? Can I get away with veneers only on the top and leave the bottom and is it ok if the top are more whiter than the bottom?

Veneers Can Be Done if Teeth are not Straight

+1

Yes, Porcelain Veneers can be done on the top teeth only to improve the alignment. It is perfectly OK if the upper teeth are a little whiter than the lowers. You might even be able to bleach (whiten) the lower teeth to get the color closer to match the uppers. Call my office for a complimentary consultation. I'm located in Gramercy Park, Manhattan.

New York Cosmetic Dentist