Veneers Too Perfect? (photo)

I finally received my veneers and I think they look TOO perfect. Maybe because I'm not used to it? My friends all say they look "great!", but well, they're friends so I don't fully think they'd be 100% honest about it haha. Please look at my photos, I've included two "before", and several "after" in different lighting. On camera, I think they look okay, but in life, I feel as if the two front teeth may be too close [sounds odd, I know] Maybe I'm just not used to it?

Can veneers be too perfect?

+1

Actually it is an excellent result.  The smile design is a very natural look, not the straight-across hollywood look.  You have had excellent treatment.  Keep smiling.

Ontario Cosmetic Dentist

Is my smile too perfect?

+1

I absolutely love your smile makeover.  I think your dentist did a great job and your veneers look great.  Don't be concerned. Keep smilin!!!!

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Veneers Too Perfect?

+1

Be proud of yourself and the dentist that give you this beautiful smile. They look great and seem to match your smile perfectly. If you do not tell people,they will never pick up those are veneers, feel happy about it and enjoy it.

Pamela Marzban, DDS
Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

Are My Veneers too Perfect?

+1

WOW!  Your veneers are absolutely beautfiul. Your smile is beautiful and I can say this from a very unbiased viewpoint, since I am not your friend...they are off the hook!  Your dentist created, not only a beautiful smile, but one that is natural looking and your veneers are perfect. Your problem is the adjustment from what your smile looked like before and  what it looks like now, You had a space between your front teeth before and now you do not and that might be bothering you a little but give it sometime and listen to your friends...your teeth and smile are beautiful!

George Koutsoukos, DDS
Valencia Cosmetic Dentist

Veneers

+1

Congratulations on your beautiful smile. Your dentist did a great job, veneers look great. It looks not only beautiful but natural too, which is actualy hard to achieve. As everything in life, you need some time to adapt to your new smile and just get used to compliments. Congratulations again to you and your dentist, great work!

Zina Kaleinikova, DDS, MS
Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

Great smile make over

+1

Quit obsessing over it, take the compliments and show off that beautiful smile. They may look "too Perfect" or fake to you, but to someone who never saw your previous teeth, you have a natural great smile.

They look wonderful. The gums are healthy and that tells me they have great fit. You are not used to the look yet. If you did anything now to make it" imperfect" , you will kick yourself as to why you messed with something great. You paid a great deal of money and spent time to get better looking teeth, so why do you want to go back in having a space in between your teeth? If you changed the look and placed narrower gaps  than before , two years down the road, the smaller spaces will bother you just like the bigger gaps did.

So enjoy it. they look great

Soheyla Marzvaan, DDS
Orange County Cosmetic Dentist

Great Looking Veneers!

+1

That's a huge change from how your teeth looked!  Yes I agree with others that they look great and that it will take time to get used to having bigger teeth with no gaps in between.  Try not to obssess about them too much, enjoy the compliments you receive and before long, you will too think they look grea!

Michael Firouzian, DDS
Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Great looking veneers

+1

Your veneers look wonderful, the shape, the color, the form is looking very natural. You should be satisfied with the great work your dentist did. Your upper front teeth look s if you have had previous ortho treatment and now have perfect smile! It will take you a couple of 

Olga Kharevich, DMD, PhD (in memoriam)
Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Perfect Looking Veneers

+1

I think the Veneers look great! You're very used to seeing yourself with the large space (diastema) between your front 2 teeth. Did you discuss in advance with your dentist whether you wanted the space totally closed? If you did want some space to be left there, you could have arranged that in advance. I think that after a short while, you will get used to the "new look" and will be very happy with the results.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist