Are Veneers my Only Option Yes or No?

Im 22 years old. Back when i was 12, i woke up one day and i had 2 small light brown dots on my front 2 big teeth. At age 14, i had regular dentist (mistake) "fix" this problem. He grinded a little bit down off my front 2 teeth and filled it in with filling. At age 14 this sounded amazing when he described it and i hated the outcome. Now ever since that procedure, when i breathe through my mouth i get temporary white spots on the bottom half of my top 6 teeth. Are veneers the only option?

Veneers necessary to fix white spots?

+1

White spots are usually decalcified areas of your teeth.  They can be caused by poor oral hygiene and can be the beginning signs of cavities.  Sometimes they are developmental, genetic or can be caused by too much fluoride in your diet.  If they are small, the white spots can be drilled away and filled with composite filling material that will match the rest of the teeth.  If they are large and there are other issues with your teeth, they you might consider porcelain veneers.  If would be really hard to give you an accurate assessment without at least seeing photos of the white spots you are referring to.  Suggest you seek consultations with a couple cosmetic dentists in your area and see what they recommend.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist

Are Veneers my Only Option Yes or No

+1

no..........................................................................................................

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

Porcelain Veneers Costa Rica

+1

Porcelain veneers are extremely thin pieces of porcelain material that are permanently attached to the front of the teeth. We can use porcelain veneers to solve many common aesthetic problems, including misaligned teeth, stains, dark coloring, and fractures. Porcelain is the perfect material for dental reconstruction because it is similar to tooth enamel and is resistant to chewing damage and bacteria.

Alberto Tabash, DDS
Costa Rica Cosmetic Dentist