Cost of Veneers for Teeth Gaps?

I would like to have veneers for teeth gaps. I have big gaps between my incisors round to my canines, from my pre-molars round to my 2nd-3rd molars. I have no spaces. I always thought that I would need to have braces to close my teeth, but this looks more promising. Would this treatment be for me and how much would it cost?

Cost of veneers for each patient is different

+2

It all depends on the number of veneers used, I always ask the patient to come in with photos of teeth they think are beautiful. I then proceed with pre op photos and study models to see if the desired cosmetics is possible as my lab technician interfaces the pictures brought in by the patient in wax on the patients study models. The Cost per Veneer is 1250, the final cost is multipled by the number of teeth done.

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Gaps are a great indication for veneers

+2

Closing gaps is an indication for the use of veneer therapy. Before veneer therapy, a through evaluation of your mouth along with an aesthetic evaluation and wax-up is necessary to proceed to determine if veneers are right for you.

The cost of veneers varies from doctor to doctor. Typically the cost ranges from $1700 to $2500 for high quality veneers. Ideally you want to use a dentist with alot of experience with veneer therapy and one that has a dental laboratory in the office. Invariably the final veneers will have to be adjusted and customized for your mouth. Having a laboratory in the office will save you time and ensure that the best results are achieved for you smile.

Ask your doctor for before and after pictures and make sure you feel comfortable with your doctor and are able to communicate your desires for your smile. Your smile is the centerpiece to who you are and how you are perceived... so do your homework and Smile Smile Smile!

Ryan Sellinger, DMD
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

The fee depends on how many teeth are treated

+1

As stated previously, every office will have different fees and the fee in each office will vary depending on how many teeth are restored. Logically the fee to veneer ALL of your teeth would be more than if you only did 2 teeth.

After you have chosen an experienced dentist and an examination is completed, the fee for you will be discussed. After all lab costs and chair time are added up, you should expect to pay $1500-2000 per tooth involved.

Lance Timmerman, DMD
Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Look BEFORE you leap into veneers

+1

You can certainly look at veneers as a solution to your "gaps" in between your teeth.

From the very beginning, you need to understand that the less a dentist does to a tooth the better.

Placing a veneer is a non-reversible procedure. Some will argue that a "no-prep" veneer IS reversible. (I won't get into that here). So if you like the size and shape of your teeth and you just don't like the position they are in, your first choice should be to see an orthodontist. They can go over the benefits and outcomes of wearing braces.

However, if you want to change the size, shape, and appearance of your teeth, veneers are a very valid option. They will whiten, brighten, and lighten your smile and give you a more youthful appearance in a matter of weeks instead of years. Think of it as "instant orthodontics" that will correct your cosmetic concerns in just a few appointments.

First and foremost, you need a good foundation upon which to "build" upon. Periodontal "gum" disease affects over 60% of the population in the U.S. in some form or fashion. Periodontal disease not only can affect your teeth and gums, but have far reaching systemic risk factors associated with it. The health of your gums is very important and should be addressed prior to beginning ANY dental treatment.

Ron Evans, DDS
Dallas Cosmetic Dentist