What is the Best and Worst Age for Veneers?

Is it okay to have veneers if you're in your 60's and 70's?

Veneers are worth every penny

+1

There is no age limit. Veneers can really change your smile and erase decades of old age off your smile. Just dont get them too white then they look like dentures. Do a few shades lighter than your true tooth age. Usually, a person your age gets shade A-1 porcelain. B-1 is a bit lighter but it depends on your skin tones, hair color and the whiteness of your eyes. Your teeth should NEVER be yellower than the whites of your eyes.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Best time to get veneers

+1

While there is no best age for everyone to get veneers, I usually will not place them on kids under 16 (unless they have an enamel defect or other problem of some sort) -- but after that, truly, anyone is a great candidate. If you are unhappy with your smile, veneers can change your life. I can't tell you how many times I have helped someone who smiles with lips closed -- or covers their mouth when they laugh...suddenly they have the most gorgeous smile...and they begin smiling all of the time. It's almost as much fun for me as it is for them.

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist

There is never a bad time!

+1

The oldest makeover I did was on an 84 year old woman, and it changed her life! It is a personal choice as to if it is right for you, but SHE felt it was a quality of life issue. A new smile can (among other things) restore confidence.

I don't' think there is a point where one is too old, so if it something you want, I say, "Go for it!"

Web reference: http://www.bestseattledentist.com/html/veneers-seattle.html

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist