Veneer Clicking, Poppy Seed Size Gap Btw Incisors and Front Teeth, Veneer Popping Off, Tooth Not Conforming with Rest?

my teeth do not feel natural or secure in my mouth. my front tooth fell off 4 times. and he replaced an incisor due to a discoloration. i have little gaps btw the new tooth now. my jaw hurts bec teeth are shifting. My new incisor feels disconnected. Like it goes the opposite direction. Like a buck tooth person. When i chew the veneer is a useless tooth. it can be used as a bottle opener, but it doesn't work to allow me to chew properly. and what are the laws for a dr. to terminate a patient? NYer

Veneer popping off?

+1

I suggest new veneers or crown something isn't right good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Veneer Clicking, etc...

+1

Sounds like you and your dentist are not communicating well with eachother. That always presents a problem. You cannot get proper treatment if you have an antagonistic relationship going on. Forget about the laws for termination. You should want to see a different dentist that you can get along with better, and then perhaps you can get your problems resolved.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist