Will Velasmooth Help Abs and Flanks?

I have very little cellulite I just haven't had a flat stomach since I had my kids. The rest of me is thin, but my waist is thick and my abs are not flat. WIll this help?

VelaSmooth

+1
My experience with Velasmooth is disappointing. I was involved with the clinical protocol of Velasmooth in the United States for FDA approval.There are so many parameters that determine skin quality and the elimination of the skin stria (i.e., cellulite), that is virtually impossible to define let alone direct therapy. Each session is uncomfortable for the patient and when the physician then has to work to see and/or find a change in the patient’s condition, there is a problem with the machine.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Velasmooth will NOT reverse Stretching of the Tummy Skin and muscles

+1

The reason you are not as flat as you should be has nothing to do with cellulite, lack of exercise or diet and everything to do with the fact that your tummy muscles and skin were stretched IRREVERSIBLY by your pregnancies. No amount of exercises will bring the muscles back just like you could never shrink a blouse which was worn for 9 months by someone much bigger than you.

Save your money. You will be disappointed with everything except a properly done Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty). A Tummy Tuck will totally flatten your tummy but should be done only when you are done having children.