Method Recommended to Reduce Celulite?

I tried Lipodissolve and it was VERY painful and I had zero results. I am healthy and fit (52 yrs.) but I have the typical problem areas. Buttocks and thighs. Would you say Vela Shape or Lipo-Ex is more effective in reducing cellulite?

Non surgical methods

+3

Cellulite is a difficult problem to fix. Most of the modalities available (non-surgical) will depend on a combination of mechanical massage as well as infra red or radiofrequency energey delivery. We use Velashape in my practice and so far we had reasonable results. The key is expectation. Liposuction is not a treatment for cellulite and could make it worse.Good Luck!

Cellulaze!

+1

The most recommended procedure to reduce cellulite is Cellulaze. This is minimally invasive with short-pulsed laser beams utilized beneath the skin to transmit energy in two directions to simultaneously smooth out lumpy fat cells and heat dermal tissue.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. It delivers longer-lasting results after only one short treatment. It is the first and only cellulite laser treatment that treats the actual problems underneath the skin to deliver a proven longer-lasting result from just one simple treatment. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

I recommend you consider Cellulaze

+1

Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things:  1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence.   The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck!
Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cellulite treatment

+1

I would recommend you consider Cellulaze - a new FDA approved minimally invasive one time treatment for cellulite.

Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD