Will Velashape Help with Smartlipo Results After 4.5 Months Post-op?

I had Smartlipo done in May 2011. My measurements are still the same as they were pre-surgery and my clothes still fit exactly the same. (I still weigh the same as I did pre-surgery, so it is not due to weight gain). I am 52 so the healing process may just be slower, but they are now telling me that I need 5 Velashape treatments to help break down the internal Smartlipo scar tissue to get better results. Will this help? Can I accomplish the same thing with daily massage? Thank you!

+1

Sounds like a poorly preformed Smart lipo. Do not blame the technology it is the surgeons experience and expertise that should be questioned, or if you where a good candidate. Sorry. And try Velashape but I think you are wasting more $'s.