Will Using Velashape in Conjection with Accent XL Provide Better Results?

I was proposed doing 20 minutes on each troubled area with the velashape, and then using right after the Accent XL for faster results. Is this a good combo? I have stubborn cellulite, especially in my outer thighs. Thank you.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I would not suggest Velashape. Instead, I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Cellulite

+1

There are several non-invasive tecnniques to temporarily improve the appearance of cellulite. Whether it is Endermologie, Velashape, Thermage, Accent or other devices, or a combination of these devices, the effect may be apparent sooner in some individuals than others, and it is not expected to be permanent, but needs maintenance therapy.

Ronald Shelton, MD