Can I Do Velashape While Breastfeeding?

Velashape massage has any side effect for the baby while breastfeeding? Shall I wait until I finish breastfeeding my baby to do velashape massage or there is no side effect whatsoever?

Velashape and breast feeding

It would most certainly be wiser to defer the Velashape treatment until after you have finished breast feeding as the Velashape treatment is an elective cosmetic treatment for cellulite. This however, does not imply that there is any known deleterious effect on the breast milk from Velashape, but one would always rather defer treatment that is elective until after delivery and breast feeding.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Velashape III and breastfeeding

It would be wise to wait until after you are breastfeeding to start Velashape or any cosmetic procedures. This is best for the safety of the baby. 

Velashape and Breastfeeding

Thank you for your question. I think it is always best to err on the side of caution, and wait until you are finished breast feeding to undergo treatment. Best of luck.