VelaShape Vs. Accent - Which Cellulite Treatment is Better?

I would like to know which procedure is better for cellulite reduction -- Accent or VelaShape?

Be careful not to be oversold

+3

If somebody ever does create a successful cellulite treatment they will have a huge market. But until now this has not been developed to the point where it is worth spending your hard earned money on any cellulite treatment. At best they cause some temporary edema which masks the dimpling in the skin for a short time.

I'd suggest you save your money and skip both of these treatments.

Cellulaze Best for Cellulite Reduction

+1

Thank you for your question. I would suggest Cellulaze to reduce your cellulite. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. Thicker and more elastic skin can help flatten and smooth the skin surface to improve the appearance of cellulite. In addition, 93% of patients surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their results at one year post their procedure, and all would recommend the Cellulaze cellulite laser treatment to a friend.

Accent XL and VelaSmooth for the Treatment of Cellulite

+1

Hi Marie,

We have only used Accent XL in my practice. The patients who have been treated for up to one year now have been very satisfied with their results.

I have seen before and after pictures of Velasmooth that looked great, but I have no personal experience with it.

There are some promising ultrasound treatments for cellulite on the horizon. There is also research involving actually transferring fat from other areas to cellulite areas.

For now, Accent XL and Velasmooth are the best technologies for the non-invasive management of cellulite. As with all of these technologies and lasers, it is not just the machine, but the well trained, experienced physician or nurse performing the procedure. Choose who you have your treatments by carefully.

Good luck and happy holidays.

Dr. P