Blue Veins at Temples and Under One Eye, Why Do I Need Two Treatments?

I'm going to have blue veins around the eyes and temples removed with a ND Yag Laser. Why are two treatments necessary?

Treating Blue Veins

+1

Thank you for your question. Sometimes the veins can go away with 1 treatment, other times it can take 2-4. Two is optimistic, and if you only needed 2,  that is very good, and faster than most.  This is a higher risk area for complications. So be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Multiple treatments for facial veins

+1

Two treatments may not necessarily be needed, but it’s better to plan for an additional treatment than to try to perform one aggressive treatment.

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Blue veins around eyes

+1

one word : safety.

it may be better to not do anything. these are tough cases.  good luck.

Ashburn General Surgeon