What to Do About Redness on Leg Due to Capillaries?

I recently have some spider veins treated with laser. Two weeks later, I got hit by a chair lift (skiing) in one of the treated areas, and suddenly, all these areas of fine red matted capillaries appeared. I'm told they may be too tiny to treat. In my search for a solution I learned that I have congenital DVI. I'm fit, young, and healthy, and now taking bioflavonoids, Horse Chestnut.

What can I do cosmetically about the blushing on my leg? It's been 6 months and no signs of clearing on its own. Thanks.

Telangiectatic matting after trauma - spider vein treatment Buffalo Niagara Vein Specialist

These are called telangiectatic matting and can be related to the procedure you had or the local injury.

In any case, most of these will go away on their own within 6 months.

Treatment can be accelerated with long pulse 1064 nm or 532 nm lasers.