How to Get Rid of Vein Under an Eye?

I'm 16 and under my right eye have a huge blue vein. I have had it for a couple of years after I got hit really badly in the eye during sport. How can I get rid of it? I've put up with it for too long. I know nothing about how to deal with it and am constantly asked if I've been punched it's that apparent.

Vein under an eye

+1

My first choice would be treatment with the Nd:YAG vascular laser.  You may require mutiple treatments to obliterate that blood vessel.  Also, if you were my patient, I would first perform a nerve block to minimize the discomfort of the procedure.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist