Will Vein Recede After Restylane and Hyaluronidase?

I had restylane injected under eyes which resulted in a bulging vein under one eye and lumps. I then had multiple rounds of hyaluronidase to dissolve restylane. My vein still shows. It has been a few months. Is this permanent? If not, what is the likelihood that the vein will recede? Thank you!

Vein Treatment Under Eye

+1

Hi Claremont.  Without the benefit of any photos, it is difficult to comment on whether the vein will return to the same as it was before.

If it's a bluish vein near the orbit of the eye, we would be happy to help.  You can see photos of facial vein removal at the link below.  We are located in Los Angeles and Orange County and offer a free consultation.  

Restylane under the eyes

+1

It's very difficult to answer your question without seeing you in person, and you should consider posting images showing that specific area. The area around our eyes is very vascular, and the skin is often thinner so it's not uncommon for veins to show.

Sam Naficy, MD

Restylane under the eyes

+1

Dear Claremont3343,

• Is the vein getting any better?  Even if there is a little improvement which occurs slowly, this is a good sign
  • I would go back to your injector and see what they say because they have seen you in person
  • There are treatments for this so it does not have to be permanent, and I would watch for any improvements

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD