Little Vein on Forehead?

I have a little round vein that sticks out on my forhead. What can I do to get rid of it?

Little Vein on Forehead?

+1

Thank you for your question. I would recommend consulting a vascular surgeon for bulging vein for safest and best treatment option. Some areas are not safe to treat on the face for risk of blindness. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Facial veins, sclerotherapy, laser

+1

There are multiple ways to treat veins such as these including laser treatments, radio frequency or injections.  The size of the vein and its location are the main determinants for type of treatment recommended.  Radiofrequency treatments include VeinWave, VeinGogh,and Ellman.  Lasers include the wavelengths of 1064 and 532.  Sclerotherapy is done with a small needle.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon