What is Veenering and Can It Fix Outwards and Rotated Lateral Incisor?

What is Veneering and Can It Fix Outwards and Rotated Lateral Incisor?

Can veneer straighten out a rotated tooth

+2

The answer is yes. However the degree to which this rotation needs to be corrected depends on the positioning of the neighboring teeth as well as the proximity of the reduction

to the nerve.Please submit an x-ray for more definite answer.

Orange County Cosmetic Dentist

Veneer for rotated lateral incisor

+1

Veneer covers the buccal side of the tooth. Porcelain veneers can cover such defects of the teeth like position, rotation, color, etc. If the tooth previously had some restorations placed, it can be corrected with all-ceramic crown as well. 

Olga Kharevich, DMD, PhD (in memoriam)
Miami Cosmetic Dentist

How to Correct Outward Rotated Lateral Incisors

+1

Unfortunately, you did not include photos of your teeth. From your description, however. my guess is that Veneers will not be able to "retract" your lateral incisors without damaging your nerve in the process. If you submit some photos, I might be able to help you better.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist