V Beam/Smoothbeam Vs Photofacial for Hyperpigmentation

hello i had a huge break out due to over treating he skin. i didnt really had acne before but stressful times caused it. im currently taking retin-a 0.1 pct and hydroquinone 8 pct its working way to slow. so know i want to have a vbeam or Smoothbeam laser.. what can you guys recommend me. i have pics Apreciated dearly.

Acne and laser treatments

It looks like you have breakouts and redness. We find this responds best to Vbeam and photodynamic therapy with levulinic acid. You will have reduced ance as well as redness after 2-4 treatments. The amount of redness and swelling/inflammation seen in these photos leads me to recommend this.

Charlotte Dermatologist

130 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28207