Is V-Beam Good for Facial Erythema / Ruddy Complexion?

I have mild rosacea on my cheeks, when i'm not flushed i'm a bit pink. Would V-beam on low settings help me?

VBeam is great for Facial Erythema and Ruddy Complexion

+1

The VBeam laser is the gold standard for treatment anything that is vascular or red.  It is great for treating generalized redness, enlarged vessels (telangiectasias), rosacea, hemangiomas, vascular lakes, poikiloderma, and port wine stains,  You must make sure that the ruddy complexion is not a cummulation of actinic keratosis, which would be best treat, in my opinion, with Levulan followed by activation with the VBeam.