Vasershape Burned my Skin. Is This Normal? (photo)

I had it done & while getting it done my side would hurt whenever the lady ran the tool over it.I am home now & realized that I have burns on my side. It hurts & stings without touching it. I can see imprints left from the balls. Is this normal? What should I do & what can I do to make it go away? Please let me know. Had I known that it would happen,I would have never got it done. Take note that I am 5'1 108-110lbs. I had my tummy area done to try and help get rid of my pooch.

Vaser Shape burns

+1

You should go back and see your treatment provider. It’s quite abnormal to have burns from VASER Shape treatments. As other physicians have mentioned, there is a temperature gauge and a recommended range of temperatures for treatment. I hope that helps.

To your health & beauty,

Dr. Paul Vanek

Mentor, OH near Cleveland

Web reference: http://paulvanekmd.com/vaser-shape

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Shape burn

+1

It is quite uncommon for Vaser Shape to cause skin burn as the device has a real-time temperature reading and there is a protocol to stay under recommended temperature setting. Apply ice compress and contact the center that provided VaserShape treatment.

Web reference: http://www.SonixLipo.com

Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Vasershape burned my skin. Is this normal?

+1

It's possible to get burned, but rare. I would recommend to go back to the place and make sure you are treated for your burns. You can also seek out a center that specializes in Vasershape. Thank you for your question.

Danville Plastic Surgeon