Vaser Vs Traditional Liposuction for Skin Tightening

I think that Vaser Liposuction may give me a more satisfactory result with skin tightening than original Liposuction. Basically, I am looking for the best result without scarring. What is your veiw?

Vaser vs traditonal liposuction

+1

Issues regarding skin tightening with liposuction have not been carefully study in the literature. Vaser may give a little more skin tightening due to the heat component, but loose skin is loose skin. If you have a lot of loose arm skin and undergo liposuction, you may have looser skin and therefore you may be better off having a brachioplasty.