Vaser Lipo or Smart Lipo for Calf and Thigh Fat?

I'm a 31 year old female who's undergone Endermologie, excercise, and diet to minimize the appearance of cellulite and fat deposits. To my dismay, nothing appears to work. I'm 5'2 and 110lbs, petite and pear-shaped. No fat from my waist up, but concentrated from my hips to my ankles. I have a copious amount right above my knees and to be honest all over the anterior, posterior, inner, and outer thighs. I'm vacilating between the Vaser and Smart Lipo, but I need objective advice on what I would personally benefit from since it is all over the thigh and calves. Also, how much should I anticipate this costing me?

Lipo

+1

Smart Lipo will only work if the areas of fat accumulation are small. Otherwise, Vaser would be the choice. However, results on legs below the knee are unpredictable and Smart Lipo may be better in that area. Lipo generally does not improve cellulite but you may see much better improvement if you continue endermologie following liposuction. Cost will depend on several factors, including where you live. You should consult with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified plastic surgeon who has skill with Vaser and Smart Lipo.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.