Vaser or Smart Lipo? (photo)

I am a 34 year old mother of 1. I am 5'10" with a weight that varies but is usually pretty close to 180 lbs. I am very active and spend about an hour in the gym at least 3-4 times a week. During the week I count calories and stay close to 1800 calories per day. Weekends I do not count calories but try to eat smart. For as long as I can remember, I have always had "jiggly fat" around my abdomen and flank areas. Am I a candidate for Vaser or Smart Lipo? If so, which is better?

Vaser

+1

Depending on how much you are looking to have removed, we would suggest vaser lipo is newer and the results have been great. You can do your research to see the difference between Smart- Vaser liposuction; from there you can determine what would give the best results. An exam with a plastic surgeon would help you determine that decision.