I Had Vaser Shape Done Yesterday with No Results, No Inches Lost?

I did notice online that after the heat massage a yellow tip vacuum type is used. They did not use that on me. They did use the blue vacuum like tip at the beginning in the armpit area and groin area. They used hand massage on neck and behind knees. Area treated was abdomen. Should they have done the last step with the yellow tip? Should I request that or ask for a refund?

Vaser Shape Results

+1

I am reluctant to answer because not everyone does lymphatic massage, but they still get results. Most of us do lymphatic massage at the end of the session, while some people come back a day or two later.

There are differences between technicians as to the tip they use. The decision to use the yellow or blue tip is based on patient comfort. The yellow massage head is stiffer, and the blue tip is often more comfortable on the abdomen and inner thighs.

I don’t think you need to ask for your money back; it’s our experience here at our Cleveland plastic surgery practice that patients get results over time. Unfortunately, since Dr. Oz did this on TV, some patients expect instant tummy tuck results with a few treatment sessions of VASER Shape. The VASER Shape device is a revolution in non-operative body contouring but it cannot produce the results of a tummy tuck or the high drama results people expect after seeing something on TV.

I recommend you hydrate aggressively and wait for your results to occur in 4-6 sessions in each area treated.

To your health & beauty,

Dr. Paul Vanek

Board Certified Cleveland plastic surgeon

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Clinical Results of Vaser Shape best when combined with Liposonix

+1

Vaser Shape works by creating air bubbles or cavitation within fat cells resulting in leakage of fatty acids and thereby shrink fat cells. The clinical result does vary; though for most people it does take 4-5 weekly treatment. In our center, we have found Vaser Shape works alot better when it is combined with Liposonix. The blue or yellow tip in Vaser Shape has no bearing on effectiveness of lymphatic drainage.

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

I had a Vaser Shape done yesterday with no results, no inches lost

+1

Results will vary depending on the individual, may take a few treatments to see results. per Vaser Shape rep, using blue or yellow tip has not shown any difference in result.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon