Vaser Liposuction, is This a Good Idea? (photo)

I am 5'4" 210 lbs, and I am considering going through with vaser liposuction. I really do not want to waste money and go through pain and not be satisfied with the results I get. I know it's not a weight loss substitute for exercising, but I think I can't motivate me more to exercise and eat better. I just got back in the gym a month and a half and so far I lost 12 lbs, but I haven't seen any results and I'm getting a little discouraged. So would vaser liposuction be right for me?

A good candidate for VASER

+2

Hi! Congratulations on your weight loss. You seem to be a good candidate for VASER as you are motivated, & you have the right expectations from the procedure (body contour, not weight loss). I am sure following the procedure you will be motivated further to work out, & maintain the results.

VASER liposuction addresses the exercise resistant pockets of fat which persist following diet and exercise. In your case VASER lipo of the abdomen, back & flanks will greatly help to contour your body.

India Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Lipo and Weight Loss

+1

Thanks for your question.  Not sure from the photos that you are a reasonable candidate for Vaser lipo at the present time.  Skin in the hip posteriorly (lower  back) and out thighs contracts reasonably, whereas you already have a fair amount of excess skin in your lower abdomen.  This may worsen with liposuction.

I usually ask my patients to meet their weight loss goal half way. This gives them a start in the right direction and a provides the ability to assess changes in their skin related to that weight loss.  I personally would not recommend vaser  or any other type of lipo at the present time.  I'm concerned you would be disappointed with the result.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

From your pictures it looks like you would benefit from Vaser liposuction and get great looking results. Make sure you choose your Doctor wisely. It has a lot to do with the hand and experience of the surgeon.