Which is Better Vaser Liposuction or Pure Tumescent Liposuction? (photo)

Asked for vaser liposuction but the Dr suggested Pure tumescent, i noticed that the PT lipo from pictures didnt look as good as the vaser. The Dr said its exactly the same thing. Its been 21 days since my procedure and i can see definition but significant amount of fat left behind. My belly still sticks out He said vaser was dangerous as it burns. Im over 3000£ short now and my lower belly still sticks out over my waist. Also the Op was done lying down the whole time.Could he have missed the fat

Which is Better Vaser Liposuction or Pure Tumescent Liposuction?

+1

Swelling can persist for 6 months and sometimes up to 1 year following liposuction.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Insufficient liposuction

+1

I think you might require some touch up on your liposuction. I usually do all my cases in laying down as well as standing up position. its best to do it in both postures as it gives the pt a chance to look at themselves before they leave and also to make sure all the relevant fat is suctioned out to the level of patient's satisfaction. with that said, sometimes touch up liposuction is required. seems like you might be a candidate for that.

Liposuction results: vaser vs tumescent

+1

It is not the tool but the operator who wields the tool.  Results are determined by the skill of the operator and not by any particular technique.

Your abs look great; wait a few more months and do some crunches.

+1

The photos show a 3 weeks normal appearing post liposuction. No before posted. It is not the type of liposuction done but the experience and expertise of the surgeon, as your issue. Sorry.