Difference Between Vaser Liposuction, Vaser Hi Def, and Vaser Super Def?

Can you please explain the difference between Vaser Liposuction, Vaser Hi Def and Vaser Super Def? In reading and research of Liposuction, it seems that these terms are not well defined or differentiated, and that some of these terms are used interchangeably. I have already had Liposuction w/ PAL, but am just curious of these differences, and possibly wondering if I can take my new thin flatter tummy and sculpt it with ripped abs with one of these procedures. I would not be doing it anytime soon, but am curious for now.

Vaser hidef liposuction

+2

Vaser refers to ultrasonic energy using solid probe that oscillates and the energy is generated along the sides of the cannula. Vaser Hidef is a technique that is being promoted by a group of doctor that teach a special course to define the anatomical architecture. As for Vaser Super def, I think it is just a marketing tool of someone trying to capture the Vaser Hidef patients.