Vaser Liposuction Plus Traditional Lipo and Fat Transfer?

I would like to have a lipo performed on my thighs, hips,love handles, lower stomach, inner knees and ankles. and then have a fat grafting procedure to my breast for 1 cup increase and to my cheeks for fullness. As I understand,vaser and smart lipo are great for faster healing and better tightening, but it can not be used for fat transfer. My question is :Can I have vaser done on my legs & have traditional lipo done on abdomenal area, & use that fat for transfer to face & breasts all in one go?

Vaser Liposuction for Body Contour Improvement and Fat Transfer

+2

Vaser Liposuction can be performed on all of the body areas that you have mentioned. Skin tightening and faster healing can be achieved with the Vaser System. Fat harvested using the Vaser is also viable and can be used for Autologous Fat Transfer for your breast augmentation and face.

Thanks for your question. Best wishes!

Lipo and far injection

+2

First, there are reports showing that vaser fat harvesting is possible. Second there is no strong evidence suggesting that the techniques you mention will improve skin tightening.

Lipo and Fat Transfer

+1

Thank you for your question. Vaser can be used for fat transfer, but laser heats the cells too much. Vaser can be used for all areas, and fat transferred from the surgeons choice. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon