Infection After Vaser Lipo?

I had Vaser Lipo one week ago and still am having a lot of drainage especially from right thigh. I am changing hospital style pads every 2-3 hours. The drainage is a little red but mainly yellow.

I also don't feel very well so wondering if I might have an infection? I am having a lot of pain just from the main incision that is draining still and hasn't healed. I did take 10 days of antibiotics.

Liposuction post op

Draining is normal for the first day. Any draining after that should be discussed with you surgeon. I would contact the office and make an appointment.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

7706 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43235

Vaser liposuction

Drainage from vaser liposuction is not uncommon. However, one to two weeks after surgery and still draining may be a problem. Like you mentioned, this may be a sign of an infection especially if you have pain and redness.  You should probably see your doctor so that he/she can evaluate it.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028