Infection After Vaser Lipo?

I had Vaser Lipo one week ago and still am having a lot of drainage especially from right thigh. I am changing hospital style pads every 2-3 hours. The drainage is a little red but mainly yellow.

I also don't feel very well so wondering if I might have an infection? I am having a lot of pain just from the main incision that is draining still and hasn't healed. I did take 10 days of antibiotics.

Liposuction post op

+1

Draining is normal for the first day. Any draining after that should be discussed with you surgeon. I would contact the office and make an appointment.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Vaser liposuction

+1

Drainage from vaser liposuction is not uncommon. However, one to two weeks after surgery and still draining may be a problem. Like you mentioned, this may be a sign of an infection especially if you have pain and redness.  You should probably see your doctor so that he/she can evaluate it.