Can Vaser Liposuction Help Remove Aquamid in the Cheeks?

Im from Australia and and have too much aquamid injected in my cheeks.Now im living in Thailand and have found a Dr who can remove some aquamid using vaser lipo.Is this possible?

Vaser Liposuction

+1

That depends where the product is, and other factors.  I would recommend several evaluations first. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Aquamid removal by Vaser liposuction

+1

Aquamid is a permanent injectable implant. When injected into tissues it forms a very fine capsule around the implanted filler. Excess ammount only can be removed by surgical means - liposuction is one of these. Vaser liposuction can be used but better reserved for the imlants which have been there for longer time when more connective tissue has grown around the implant. More recent implant can be easily removed with mini-suction with finer canulas. This is cheaper and would not agitate ( by vibration and ultrasound ) already liquified Aquamid.

Alexandra Chambers, MD
London Dermatologist