How Would Vaser Liposuction Help with my Tree Trunk Calves?

What risks are involved with the procedure? Is vaser lipsuction the right procedure for the calves? Will it be more painful that vaser in other areas?

Vaser for lower legs

+1

Vaser is a liposuction for stubborn deposits of fat resistant to diet and exercising.

It potentially can be done in most areas of the body in suitable patients. As it is not weight reduction but body reshaping procedure obese people will not be good candidates.

Shins, calves and ankles  tend to stay swollen following Vaser for longer time due to more extended recovery of the lymphatic drainage from the lower legs. The other risks are similar to Vaser done on any parts of the body: bruising, leakage, scars, infection, numbness, lumpiness.

Vaser is probably the most suitable procedure for liposculpture for most areas of the body as it consistently delivers results. It is not absolutely painless procedure if done only under tuminescent local anaesthesia. Most doctors also sedate patients so they can tolerate the procedure better. For more sensitive patients there is an option of doing it under General anaesthesia.

Web reference: http://www.dralexchambers.co.uk/

London Dermatologist

Vaser Liposuction

+1

You should be evaluated by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for this area of liposuction.  There are more risks in the lower leg area.  Only a skilled surgeon should be doing this area.

Web reference: http://www.facebook.com/elitemdspa

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and calves

+1

Without seeing photos it is very difficult, but in general if there is a fatty component in the calves, it is possible to perform liposuction.

+1

Very hard to advise without posted photos or an in person examination. My guess is yes but that is only a guess. Best to see in person 3 boarded PSs in your area. 

Would Vaser Liposuction Help with my Tree Trunk Calves?

+1

Liposuction can reduce excess fat around the lower leg and calf areas resulting in a more attractive and shapely appearance.